These cares are of vital importance so that the REBORNS last and you do not have any problems, so please take them into account .
- VERY IMPORTANT : Treat them as if they were a real baby, without taking them only by one limb, something that the smallest ones do often and must be avoided, since carrying weight can unstitching or even losing your arm or leg.
- Limbs: although the limbs are complete and articulated, when moving them do so smoothly without pulling.
- Cleaning: They can be cleaned using a damp cloth, cotton or wipe, but without rubbing as this can damage the paint. Do not use wipes for children that contain chemical elements.
- The hair does not require any special care but combing it often.
-If we want to use cologne, we will do it on the clothes because the cologne contains alcohol and can alter the color of the reborn's paint. Be careful not to get alcohol or cologne on the vinyl. If you want to perfume, although our reborns are already perfumed, do it on the clothes before putting them on and also not on the fabric body since stains may remain.
- Beware of rubbing with colored clothing on the vinyl, such as jeans, colored jerseys etc. as it can stain the vinyl bluish and this cannot be fixed. If you want to dress him in that type of clothing, put underneath some tights or an underwear that we know will not fade.
- If you want to pierce your ears to put earrings, be careful not to break the vinyl. We do not put them pending since European regulations do not allow it due to the risk of suffocation for young children.